Kingsport Fire Dept. put out small grass fire after Saturday celebrations

Local

Courtesy of the Kingsport Fire Department via Facebook

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WJHL) – The Kingsport Fire Department took to social media to show the extent of the damage caused by fireworks this Independence Day – a mere grass fire.

A small grass fire happened on Cement Hill in Kingsport after the city held a drive-through fireworks display.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss