Family pet dies in Mosheim house fire

Local

MOSHEIM, Tenn. (WJHL) – The Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department urges the public that smoke detectors save lives as a pet perishes in a Mosheim house fire.

Courtesy of Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department via Facebook

The Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Collins Rd early Saturday morning.

Courtesy of Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department via Facebook

United Volunteer Fire Department, Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department, and Debusk Rehab also responded to the scene.

Courtesy of Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department via Facebook

“Everyone made it out safe although we are sorry the family lost a family pet,” Mosheim VFD posted on its Facebook page.

Courtesy of Mosheim Volunteer Fire Department via Facebook

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss