A drug investigation has led to eight arrests.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office says three search warrants were executed Monday at three separate locations in the county. Investigators seized crystal meth, marijuana, pills, money, and paraphernalia.
The search warrants were the result of a two-month-long investigation.
Eight people were arrested. Four children were placed into the custody of social services while two were released to relatives.
Charges for the eight subjects include:
- Henry Scottie Hall: (2) child endangerment, maintain common nuisance, dist marijuana
- Patsy Osborne: maintain common nuisance, dist meth
- Destiny Hall: (2) child endangerment
- Hunter Dockery: dist meth, maintain common nuisance
- James Williams: dist sch II, maintain common nuisance
- Delores Ford: (2) maintain common nuisance, child endangerment, dist sch III
- Stacy Brian Ford: dist meth, dist meth conspire, maintain common nuisance
- Kristin King: dist meth, dist meth conspire, maintain common nuisance
The sheriff’s office says additional charges are possible.