BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) – The Bristol Tennessee Police Department has announced the city’s top five crash areas of 2020.
The top five crash areas are as follows:
- West State Street at Medical Park Boulevard
- Highway 11W at Pinnacle Parkway
- Volunteer Parkway at Windsor Avenue
- Volunteer Parkway at Broad Street
- Volunteer Parkway at Weaver Pike
According to a release, officers are asking the public for help in an attempt to reduce the number of accidents and injuries in these areas.
With support from the community, we are hoping to drastically reduce the number of accidents at these locations. The top crash areas will be a primary focus for our department. Together, we can make the community safer.Bristol Tennessee Police Department
Anyone driving in the above areas is asked to be aware of the speed limit.