BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) – The Alabama concert originally scheduled to take place last weekend at Thunder Valley has been rescheduled for Friday, September 6.
The concert was postponed last week due to lead singer Randy Owen’s ongoing health issues.
Bristol Motor Speedway says it is adding additional seating to meet consumer demand for the concert.
All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled concert.
BMS says parking lots will open at 4:30 p.m., gates at 6 p.m., and the show will start at 7:30 p.m.
Fireworks will light up the sky after the concert.
Those who are unable to attend the rescheduled date and purchased their tickets through the Thunder Valley Amphitheatre or Ticketmaster may contact their point of purchase for a refund by Monday, Aug. 12.
To purchase tickets to the show, call 423-BRISTOL or visit ThunderValleyMusic.com.
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- PHOTOS: Celebrating Dolly Parton’s career as the Country Queen turns 75
- Storm Team 11: Few rain and snow showers possible
- Daily Pledge: Happy Valley Elementary – Tracy Tallman’s 3rd-Grade Class
- Hot shooting from ETSU leads to historic win over VMI