BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) – The Alabama concert originally scheduled to take place last weekend at Thunder Valley has been rescheduled for Friday, September 6.
The concert was postponed last week due to lead singer Randy Owen’s ongoing health issues.
Bristol Motor Speedway says it is adding additional seating to meet consumer demand for the concert.
All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled concert.
BMS says parking lots will open at 4:30 p.m., gates at 6 p.m., and the show will start at 7:30 p.m.
Fireworks will light up the sky after the concert.
Those who are unable to attend the rescheduled date and purchased their tickets through the Thunder Valley Amphitheatre or Ticketmaster may contact their point of purchase for a refund by Monday, Aug. 12.
To purchase tickets to the show, call 423-BRISTOL or visit ThunderValleyMusic.com.
- House approves changes to how businesses can spend PPP loans
- Tennessee creates COVID emotional support line for health care workers, first responders
- US Sen. Tim Kaine tests positive for COVID-19 antibodies; health experts say continue to take precautions
- State rep: Tennessee looking at about $1 billion in budget cuts
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms tonight and Friday as a cold front approaches the area – We dry out for the weekend