(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Report: Fired Navy captain tests positive for coronavirus
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Johnson City woman draws chalk characters on sidewalk to brighten neighbors’ day
- TDH: 3,633 cases of COVID-19 in Tennessee, 44 deaths as of Sunday
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal