HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
To find a location near you that sells the porter, click here.
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- Employee of Watauga Brewing Company tests positive for COVID-19, brewery to be closed Thursday-Friday
- Community leaders celebrate launch of Aerospace Park site in Blountville
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- LIVE TODAY: Alabama looks to extend historic ‘Third Saturday in October’ streak