SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Run, not walk to Taco Bell if you’re looking for a job!
The fast-food chain announced it will soon be offering store managers at some stores a competitive salary of $100,000 to help attract and retain workers, Bloomberg reports.
The owner of Taco Bell, Yum! Brands, said it will also begin offering new roles for workers who want more leadership experience but don’t want to be managers.
The higher salary will reportedly be tested in select U.S. restaurants in the Midwest and Northeast.
According to Taco Bell, current salaries for general managers at company-owned Taco Bell stores are between $50,000 and $80,000.
- Milligan clinches Appalachian Athletic Conference regular season crown
- WATCH: Monday’s prep baseball/softball highlights
- “It’s ‘pandemic round two’ for us because this is something that we didn’t see coming’: Tri-Cities restaurants struggle to find employees
- Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office personnel receive training on victim notification program
- Partly cloudy skies and mild temperatures Tuesday with rain and much colder air on Wednesday