The battle of the chicken sandwiches hit social media Monday.
The Twitter feud started when Chick-Fil-A tweeted, highlighting its sandwich as “the original.”
Popeyes quickly replied by tweeting the question “y’all good?”
The fried chicken fast-food chain released its first chicken sandwich nationwide a week ago.
The mocking tone of its tweet garnered a lot of attention.
Twitter users joined in the fray, sharing which restaurant they believed had the best chicken sandwich.
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 1, 2020
- Former Johnson City mayor Darden among 12 who’ve filed petitions for Congressional primary
- ETSU committee recommends no increase to tuition, fees
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- City and school budgets thrown into uncertainty from coronavirus pandemic