The battle of the chicken sandwiches hit social media Monday.
The Twitter feud started when Chick-Fil-A tweeted, highlighting its sandwich as “the original.”
Popeyes quickly replied by tweeting the question “y’all good?”
The fried chicken fast-food chain released its first chicken sandwich nationwide a week ago.
The mocking tone of its tweet garnered a lot of attention.
Twitter users joined in the fray, sharing which restaurant they believed had the best chicken sandwich.
- Starwatch Blog: Visible planets in the morning and the Moon will occult Mars
- NASCAR: Ryan Newman in serious condition, injuries ‘not life threatening’
- Storm Team 11: Rain returns tomorrow, another mild day
- Bill making Virginia Beach Tragedy Fund donations tax-deductible becomes first signed into law in 2020
- Bristol, Tenn. City Schools director defends credentials as board launches investigation