The battle of the chicken sandwiches hit social media Monday.
The Twitter feud started when Chick-Fil-A tweeted, highlighting its sandwich as “the original.”
Popeyes quickly replied by tweeting the question “y’all good?”
The fried chicken fast-food chain released its first chicken sandwich nationwide a week ago.
The mocking tone of its tweet garnered a lot of attention.
Twitter users joined in the fray, sharing which restaurant they believed had the best chicken sandwich.
- Woman arrested for shoplifting; police report she directed child to place items in backpack
- Authorities searching for man wanted in Scott County, Va. burglary
- UPDATE: Woman charged after infant left in unattended car in Henry County, Va.
- Search for Tennessee Smokies’ grounds crew dog grows, owner pleads for return
- Storm Team 11: Milder Change Today