SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Dr. Pepper is confirming there is indeed a shortage impacting all Dr. Pepper products at grocery stores.
Dr. Pepper didn’t cite a reason for the shortage of its products, but rather offered customers some hopeful words, saying it is “doing everything we can to get it back into your hands.”
The company also advised customers to contact their local stores to check the latest availability of Dr. Pepper Products.
Toilet paper brand Charmin seemed to poke fun at the news, responding to Dr. Pepper, “welcome to the club. We feel your pain.”
DP responded by showing some love to the TP company.
Have you had trouble finding Dr. Pepper products at your local grocery store?
- Dunkin’ offers free coffee in National Coffee Day ‘takeover’
- Mother & son killed in Dandridge house fire, investigation underway
- Storm Team 11: Rain returns Thursday
- President Trump endorses Diana Harshbarger
- ‘This is incredibly urgent’: TN Education Commissioner says data shows ‘significant decrease’ in reading, math proficiency for students