GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- VSP: Abingdon man killed in crash Wednesday
- Ballad COVID hospitalizations reach highest level since fall
- Team USA unveils Olympic opening ceremony uniforms by Ralph Lauren
- NFL’s wild-card round TV ratings see big boost
- Big Game Bound: Bills-Chiefs rematch highlights Divisional Round; top seeds in action