Baby dies at South Carolina daycare after choking on lunch

News
creative-kids-daycare_152274

GREENVILLE, SC (WSPA) – A one-year-old baby girl died after choking while eating lunch at the Creative Kids Daycare in Greenville County, S.C. Wednesday morning.

20-month-old Sydney Ryan Alongio died at the hospital, according to the Greenville County Coroner.

The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office says they were called to the scene just after 11am for a child who was not breathing.

The daycare is located on Sevier Street. The Greenville County Coroner says an autopsy is scheduled for Thursday.Copyright 2016 WSPA. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss