(KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence has tested negative for COVID-19.
VP Press Secretary statement:
“As has been routine for months, Vice President Pence is tested for COVID-19 every day. This morning, Vice President Pence and the Second Lady tested negative for COVID-19. Vice President Pence remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.”
After it was confirmed that the President and First Lady tested positive for COVID-19, Pence tweeted a statement in support of the Trumps.
Pence’s wife, Karen, has also tested negative as of Friday morning.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.
- Storm Team 11: Scattered snow showers around today
- Girl on a mission: Local 8-year-old weaves happiness into community
- Roundball Roundup (1-15-21)
- Northeast Regional Health Office working to vaccinate despite limited, but improving, supply
- New ETSU pitching coach Jamie Pinzino excited about the Bucs staff