(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Just over half of Tennesseans surveyed say they are ‘willing, but hesitant’ to get COVID vaccine
- Bullet that struck Knoxville officer not from student’s handgun per TBI’s preliminary findings
- Bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material heads to Gov. Lee
- Smokies planning on ‘modified’ synchronous firefly viewing
- Former Vice President Mike Pence visiting Pigeon Forge in October
- Federal funds to expand access to child care & education in Virginia, local groups announce plans
- Dolly Parton’s ice cream getting second run as company begins taking orders Thursday
- Sevier County’s mask mandate to expire April 15