(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault
- 2 dogs die in hot car after AC fails while owner attends dog training lecture
- TDH: 26,071 cases of novel coronavirus in Tennessee, increase in local cases
- Free Fishing Day: Anyone may fish without license in Tennessee public waters