MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- Electric vehicle usage set to zoom toward advocacy group’s goal
- Milligan holds on-campus vaccine clinic, plans for an ‘as normal as possible’ next school year
- Northam relaxes COVID-19 capacity, social gathering restrictions
- ‘Start by believing’: Advocates stress community support during Sexual Assault Awareness Month