Johnson City, TN - A national survey gives high marks to three Tri-Cities hospitals.
The U.S. News and World Report ranking of "Best Regional Hospitals" placed three Ballad Health facilities in the Top 10 in Tennessee.
Holston Valley Medical Center ranked 8th in the state.
Johnson City Medical Center and Bristol Regional Medical Center tied for 10th.
"Tennessee has 140 hospitals," the report said. "Thirteen meet high U.S. News standards and are ranked in the state."
Click HERE to read the survey report.
- Bristol, VA councilman Doug Fleenor resigns ahead of vote to remove him
- Telford man arrested in Kentucky after stop with underage girl
- Kingsport police: Man wanted for attempted murder after stabbing
- 2 children die after bedroom fire in Greene County home
- HELPING AFTER MICHAEL: Donate now to American Red Cross
- Local churches teaming up to fight opioid crisis
- Vietnam War veterans return from first of its kind Honor Flight trip
- 'It really hit my heart': Local Red Cross director describes hurricane relief trip
- Storm Team 11 Forecast - Cloudy with scattered showers overnight
A Bristol woman is fighting for her life after a massive aneurysm left her stranded on the island of St. Maarten.Read More »
Scattered showers overnightRead More »
Following Saturday’s road win at The Citadel, the ETSU football team climbed up in the national polls, as both were released on Monday afternoon.Read More »
One day after two young children died in an early morning fire, a Greene County mother and stepfather are paying special tribute to their boys. Six-year-old Jace Long and four-year-old Joshua Long died after a fire ripped through their family home on "Pruitt Road North" early Sunday morning.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Bragging rights will be on the line this Friday when the David Crockett Pioneers host the Daniel Boone Trailblazers for the musket bowl.Read More »