LEBANON, VA (WJHL) -- A boil water advisory for a section of Russell County has been lifted.
The advisory was first issued Saturday after a water line break occurred, according to Jess Powers, emergency management coordinator for Russell Counyt.
LEBANON, VA (WJHL) -- A boil water advisory first issued on Saturday in Russell County remains in effect as crews wait for lab results to come back.
The break occurred Saturday evening near Burger King along Regional Park Road, according to Jess Powers, emergency management coordinator.
Residents are being asked to boil their water for 10 minutes before cooking and drinking.
While the break has been fixed, crews are hoping to lift the boil water advisory on Wednesday.
- Bristol, VA councilman Doug Fleenor resigns ahead of vote to remove him
- Telford man arrested in Kentucky after stop with underage girl
- Kingsport police: Man wanted for attempted murder after stabbing
- 2 children die after bedroom fire in Greene County home
- HELPING AFTER MICHAEL: Donate now to American Red Cross
- Local churches teaming up to fight opioid crisis
- Vietnam War veterans return from first of its kind Honor Flight trip
- 'It really hit my heart': Local Red Cross director describes hurricane relief trip
- Storm Team 11 Forecast - Cloudy with scattered showers overnight
A Bristol woman is fighting for her life after a massive aneurysm left her stranded on the island of St. Maarten.Read More »
Scattered showers overnightRead More »
Following Saturday’s road win at The Citadel, the ETSU football team climbed up in the national polls, as both were released on Monday afternoon.Read More »
One day after two young children died in an early morning fire, a Greene County mother and stepfather are paying special tribute to their boys. Six-year-old Jace Long and four-year-old Joshua Long died after a fire ripped through their family home on "Pruitt Road North" early Sunday morning.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Bragging rights will be on the line this Friday when the David Crockett Pioneers host the Daniel Boone Trailblazers for the musket bowl.Read More »