KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Valley Authority has issued a warning about scammers threatening to turn off your power.
TVA has says scammers impersonating TVA representatives call customers claiming a bill needs to be paid or electricity will be disconnected promptly. It’s a scam.
You’re asked not to call the number back and if you have questions about your power bill, contact your local power company.
- Abingdon man facing child porn charges
- Northam to announce removal of Lee statue
- William McCloud case bound over to grand jury
- Obama to address Floyd protests for first time publicly in online town hall
- TDOT: Tractor-trailer transporting beer crashes on I-26 in Unicoi Co.