KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Valley Authority has issued a warning about scammers threatening to turn off your power.
TVA has says scammers impersonating TVA representatives call customers claiming a bill needs to be paid or electricity will be disconnected promptly. It’s a scam.
You’re asked not to call the number back and if you have questions about your power bill, contact your local power company.
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Local businesses, agencies partake in viral Bernie Sanders meme trend
- Storm Team 11: Few showers today before a soggy Monday morning commute
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction