SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood is thanking essential workers after they’ve announced new “Everyday Heroes” appreciation days.
Now through Sept. 21, frontline employees, first responders and members of the military will be given a special online-only discount.
Everyday heroes are able to buy top to six one-day Dollywood admission tickets for just $39, which is about half the price of a normal ticket.
They can also receive discounted rates at the park’s Dreammore Resort and Spa.
This all to recognize their hard work during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Tracking the Tropics: Teddy is now a Category 4 hurricane; depression forms in the Gulf
- FRIDAY MORNING KICKOFF: Chuckey-Doak High School
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Tennessee jobs coming back but still far below pre-COVID levels
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill