JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released the latest COVID-19 numbers on Tuesday, announcing there are now 181 patients receiving treatment for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 181
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 12
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 18
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 34
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 14
On October 28, Ballad Health reported 168 COVID-19 patients were being treated at its facilities. 35 of those were in the ICU.
According to officials at Ballad Health, there have been a total number of 23,294 positive COVID-19 cases diagnosed since March 1, 2020 in their 21-county service area.
One month ago today, Ballad Health had 67 patients in the hospital due to COVID-19, 16 in ICU, and 8 on ventilators.