JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials with Ballad Health released the system’s latest COVID-19 numbers on Friday, April 2, announcing there are 94 patients receiving treatment for the novel coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
On Wednesday, 94 patients were reported hospitalized across the Ballad system.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health on Friday:
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 94
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 1
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 25
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 31
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 14
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 38,761
- Second doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 31,866
According to Friday’s scorecard, the positivity rate sits at 14.5%, and Ballad used state-reported data to reveal that there have been 16 COVID-19-related deaths in its 21-county service area in the past seven days.