JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials with Ballad Health released the latest COVID-19 numbers on Sunday, announcing there are now 196 patients receiving treatment for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 196
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 11
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 40
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 38
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 24