JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released its latest COVID-19 numbers on Monday, announcing there are 83 patients being treated for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
12 of those patients are in the Intensive Care Unit.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 83
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 9
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 50
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 12
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 7
On Monday, Ballad Health officials also reported there have been a total of 39 COVID-19 deaths in the past seven days.
Over the last seven days, Ballad reports a positive rate of 8.8%.
Since March 1, Ballad Health report 12,996 total positive cases diagnosed in the Ballad system.
216 total COVID-19 deaths have been reported by Ballad Health as of Monday.