JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released the system’s latest COVID-19 numbers on Wednesday, announcing there are now 261 patients receiving treatment for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health:
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 261
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 4
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 45
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 47
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 25
Since March 1, there has been a total of 39,608 positive COVID-19 cases diagnosed in Ballad’s 21-county service area.
The positive rate in Ballad’s region is 20%.
Ballad reports 53 COVID-19 deaths in the past seven days.
You can watch Ballad Health’s entire news briefing on our WJHL Facebook page below.