JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released the system’s latest COVID-19 numbers on December 5, announcing there are now 252 patients receiving treatment for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health:
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 252
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 4
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 44
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 56
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 36