JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) — Ballad Health reported a decline in COVID-19 hospitalizations on Thursday.
Total hospitalizations decreased by eight, and the health system said that two fewer children are hospitalized at Niswonger Children’s Hospital for COVID-19.
The region’s vaccination inched up by .1% on Thursday, according to the scorecard.
Ballad Health’s scorecard is available below:
- Total COVID-19 hospitalizations: 285 (-8)
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 17
- Total COVID-19 admissions: 31 (-12)
- Total COVID-19 discharges: 39 (+1)
- COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 76 (-7)
- COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 60 (+1)
- Pediatric patients in Niswonger Children’s Hospital: 3 (-2)
- Percent of population fully vaccinated: 42.7% (+.1)
Ballad Health reported Thursday that there have been 73 COVID-related deaths in the region in the past seven days.
For complete coronavirus coverage, CLICK HERE.