JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released the latest COVID-19 numbers on Friday, announcing there are now 195 patients receiving treatment for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 195
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 13
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 15
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 36
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 17
On October 29, Ballad Health reported 181 COVID-19 patients were being treated at its facilities. 34 of those were in the ICU.
According to officials at Ballad Health, there have been a total number of 23,767 positive COVID-19 cases diagnosed since March 1, 2020 in their 21-county service area.