JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released the system’s latest COVID-19 numbers on Saturday, Jan. 30, announcing there are 127 patients receiving treatment for the novel coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health on Saturday:
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 127
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 2
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 55
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 23
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 16
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 26,707
- Second doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 15,444
According to Saturday’s scorecard, the positivity rate sits at 16.3%, and Ballad used state-reported data to reveal that there have been 134 COVID-19-related deaths in its 21-county service area in the past seven days.