JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released its latest COVID-19 numbers on Monday, announcing there are 115 patients being treated for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
26 of those patients are in the Intensive Care Unit.
On Friday, 91 patients were in Ballad hospitals with COVID-19.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 115
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 6
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 29
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 26
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 16
On Monday, Ballad Health officials also reported there have been a total of 32 COVID-19 deaths in the past seven days.
Over the last seven days, Ballad reports a positive rate of 8.5%.
Since March 1, Ballad Health report 10,971 total positive cases diagnosed in the Ballad system.
160 total COVID-19 deaths have been reported by Ballad Health as of Friday.
Continuing coverage of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.