JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with Ballad Health released its latest COVID-19 numbers on Monday, announcing there are 111 patients being treated for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
27 of those patients are in the Intensive Care Unit.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health.
- Total number of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 111
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under investigation): 9
- Designated COVID-19 beds available: 43
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 27
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 14
On Monday, Ballad Health officials also reported there have been a total of 16 COVID-19 deaths in the past seven days.
Over the last seven days, Ballad reports a positive rate of 10.8%.
Since March 1, Ballad Health report 8,899 total positive cases diagnosed in the Ballad system.
97 total COVID-19 deaths have been reported by Ballad Health as of Monday.