9am – 5pm Monday thru Friday
904 West Main St.
Greeneville, TN 37743
Call or Text: (423) 823-8393
Team Red Coatings uses a beautiful Polyaspartic concrete coating system from Rhino Flooring that is slip-resistant and easy to clean.
Our coating can be ready to walk on in as little as 4 hours. Team Red Coatings can transform your garage, basement, pool, or patio in as little as one day. It is also backed by an industry-leading 15-year warranty not to chip or peel. Our base coat and topcoat are 100% UV stable and will not yellow or fade. Team Red Coatings uses state-of-the-art equipment and has factory-trained certified techs.
Why should you choose Team Red Coatings?
We stand by our team, from our customer services reps, our knowledgeable sales-design professionals, to our certified trained installers.
Team Red Coatings is locally owned, fully licensed, insured and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
What Do We Do?
We provide high-end concrete coating solutions for RESIDENTIAL areas such as garages, driveways, pool decks, porches and patios, and basements, and sidewalks in beautiful color choices and finishes to fit our client’s style and needs.
Plus, we offer antimicrobial concrete floor coatings that are ideal for both COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL projects.
Our Team Red Coating 6-Step Preparation and Installation Process
Step 1: Diamond Grinding
- The first step in our Team Red Coatings process starts with the grind. Whether the concrete is new or if it has an existing coating, we always grind first. This must be done in order to honor the industry-leading 15-year warranty. Our Diamond Grinders are connected to HEPA, OSHA-approved vacuums in order to minimize dust.
Step 2: Concrete Repair
- We use a concrete crack and spall repair material which allows us to fill in cracks and repair pitting often seen on concrete floors.
Step 3: Base Coat
- 100% solids, Polyaspartic basecoat is mixed and applied. We match this base coat with your flake color choice for blending.
Step 4: Broadcast
- Polymer flakes are broadcasted while the basecoat is being applied. We cover the area 100% to provide a more durable surface
Step 5: Scrape
- After the base coat dries, which is only about 1-2 hours, the next step is to scrape the flakes to remove rough edges. Creating that smooth finish for easy barefoot walking.
Step 6: Top Coat
- The final step is to apply our Polyaspartic topcoat. Our industry-leading 15-year warranty guarantees the product will not chip or peel.