On September 15th the Memorial Park Community Center in Johnson City will host the Hidden Heroes Family Retreat. Marsha Blevins joins us on Daytime to share with us more details about this event for veterans, their families, and caregivers.
- Bristol, VA councilman Doug Fleenor resigns ahead of vote to remove him
- Telford man arrested in Kentucky after stop with underage girl
- Kingsport police: Man wanted for attempted murder after stabbing
- 2 children die after bedroom fire in Greene County home
- HELPING AFTER MICHAEL: Donate now to American Red Cross
- Local churches teaming up to fight opioid crisis
- Vietnam War veterans return from first of its kind Honor Flight trip
- 'It really hit my heart': Local Red Cross director describes hurricane relief trip
- Storm Team 11 Forecast - Cloudy with scattered showers overnight
A Bristol woman is fighting for her life after a massive aneurysm left her stranded on the island of St. Maarten.Read More »
Scattered showers overnightRead More »
Following Saturday’s road win at The Citadel, the ETSU football team climbed up in the national polls, as both were released on Monday afternoon.Read More »
One day after two young children died in an early morning fire, a Greene County mother and stepfather are paying special tribute to their boys. Six-year-old Jace Long and four-year-old Joshua Long died after a fire ripped through their family home on "Pruitt Road North" early Sunday morning.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Bragging rights will be on the line this Friday when the David Crockett Pioneers host the Daniel Boone Trailblazers for the musket bowl.Read More »