Universal Systems, Inc. (OTC: UVSS) Provides Shareholder Updates
Film Projects, Music Production, and Joint Venture Progress
News provided byUniversal Systems, Inc.
Sep 23, 2022, 9:35 AM ET
SHERIDAN, WY, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro, Inc. (OTC: UVSS) announces multiple key shareholder updates. Andrew Lane, CEO of Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro, states, “We are both excited and proud to provide this especially important shareholder update outlining our progress with our multiple film, music, and web3 projects and their incoming revenue streams. Our leadership team has been incredibly busy completing the projects started last year and have added to the project list with new agreements bringing Digital Distro to generating revenues and increasing shareholder value.”
- The Company is proud to announce that it has completed a Memorandum of Understanding with Concept Source, LLC. The MOU allowed for the starting of art design, film production, development, and Web3 consulting on the SeeMyNFT Platform. The joint development efforts have progressed rapidly and as such both entities have moved forward with drafting a Joint Venture and Operating Agreements for revenue distribution and ownership of developed assets. The Joint Venture agreement is expected to be completed by October 10th, 2022, and the company intends to provide announcements regarding the projects already in development and revenue projections for 4th Quarter 2022.
- The Company has successfully entered into the 54 billion USD event ticket marketing industry by successfully co-designing, deploying, and testing an online NFT event ticketing system co-launched with Concept Source, LLC. The successful joint company launch of www.NFT-VIP.io, an IRL (In real life) conference event at Margaritaville in Times Square, New York in June of 2022 has proved that the company is ready to take on the event ticketing market. With the success, Julie Lamb, CEO, of NFT-VIP, is now currently working with our tech team to expand the use of VIP ticketing system into additional venues and events.
- “Man in the White Van” - We have met multiple times with Garrison Film leadership to finalize our contractual responsibilities for the musical soundtrack and music videos for the feature film, “Man in the White Van” directed by Warren Skeels and produced by Garrison Film with Legion M Entertainment. Our team is coordinating the release of the Social Media Influencer plan, musical soundtrack, and music videos. We expect Garrison to announce the release date shortly.
- TheDailyCrypto.io -To date the company has posted over 43,000 articles through the TheDailyCrypto.io, an online Web3, metaverse, and entertainment industry news site and continues with organic, consistent growth to 4,000 site visitors in the last 30 days. As we continue to grow the number of site visitors, the company will then begin a formal advertising sales effort during 1Q23. We believe in The Daily Crypto as the effort bring low-cost advertising, branding, and efficacy to our Digital Distro initiatives. We encourage our shareholders to visit the site TheDailyCrypto.io and subscribe.
- We continue to consult 2B3D, Inc. , a metaverse technology company dedicated to helping vets with a HIPAA Complaint & Decentralized Metaverse solutions. Our Chief Technology Officer, Alessandro Patti is working alongside, CEO, Rob Bell, to develop an innovative next generation solution to helping vets.
- Digital Distro Wallet and Digital Distro Marketplace - We believe that in the 4Q2022, we will be allowing partners, prospects, and clients, to mint and place NFT’s on the upcoming proprietary Digital Distro Marketplace.
Mr. Lane states, “The short-term goal for the next six months at Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro is to generate profitable revenues streams with upfront fees paid to the company for our Film & Music Production, Web3/NFT Consulting Sales, and Social Brand Influence. Our long-term goal is to develop a library of assets that provides a 15–20-year stream of royalties for our shareholders.”
Mr. Andrew Lane, CEO of Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro, concludes, “We also want to reiterate that no reverse split is planned, and we are confident in the direction of the company.”
About Digital Distro, Inc./ Universal Systems, Inc.
Universal Systems, Inc. / Digital Distro, Inc. (OTC: UVSS) is a subsidiary of Critical Solutions, Inc. The focus of the incoming company is multi-media production (film & music), media distribution, Web3 services, and bringing social brand influence on film and music productions. Mr. Andrew Lane, CEO, is well known for his numerous credits including work with Disney while also managing talent that has a collective following of over half billion social followers. The company is currently in negotiations for musical scores, soundtrack development, and original music composition for two upcoming feature productions.
Also note the company has updated its Twitter address to https://twitter.com/Digi_Distro.
About SeeMyNFT.page and Concept Source, LLC
The SeeMyNFT.page platform is a best of breed Web3 NFT platform. The platform supports a wide variety of global marketplaces and collectables platforms. The SeeMyNFT platform is widely recognized for wallet development, marketplace development, and accounting ledger functionality and transparency.
About “Man in the White Van” Feature Film
Garrison Film’s first feature length film entitled; “Man in the White Van” can be found at www.Garrisonfilm.com . The feature film, “Man in the White Van” is a thriller set in 1970’s Florida. The script and screenplay are based on a true story of a serial killer in the deep south.
Universal Systems, Inc.
Safe Harbor Statement: In addition to historical information, this press release may contain statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements contained in this press release include the intent, belief, or expectations of the Company and members of its management team with respect to the Company's future business operations and the assumptions upon which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to, failure to complete anticipated sales under negotiations, lack of revenue growth, client discontinuances, failure to realize improvements in performance, efficiency and profitability, and adverse developments with respect to litigation or increased litigation costs, the operation or performance of the Company's business units or the market price of its common stock. Additional factors that would cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated within this press release can also be found on the Company's website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update any forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Universal Systems, Inc./ Digital Distro