JONESBOROUGH, TN- Multiple sources tell News Channel 11 Sports that former Dallas Cowboy Gerald Sensabaugh will accept the head football coaching position at David Crockett and all that remains is to dot the 'I's and cross the 'T's.
Sensabaugh was a stand-out at Dobyns-Bennett before signing with ETSU after graduation. Sensabaugh transferred to North Carolina after ETSU disabanded its football program.
Sensabaugh was drafted in the fifth round of the 2005 NFL draft by the Jacksonville Jaguars. He would play 6 seasons in the NFL between the Jaguars and Dallas Cowboys.
The former Dobyns-Bennett star returned to Kingsport this past season as a volunteer assistant coach.
David Crockett Athletic Director Josh Kite could not confirm the hire this evening, but tells News Channel 11 Sports that they hope to make a final decision on Monday and will hold a press conference to introduce their new head coach on Tuesday.
Again the question: Could armed...
For decades Graham offered counsel...
- Unicoi County teen charged with making threats of violence against high school
- Unattended package reported at Johnson City Transit; Bomb squad responds
- ETSU committee votes to deny Dr. David Champouillon's termination appeal
- Former Carter County deputy charged after sending explicit messages, changing warrant
Williams had a season-low five points Saturday in a 73-62 loss at Georgia. The Tennessee scoring leader responded Wednesday by shooting 8 of 13 from the floor and 7 of 8 from the foul line.Read More »
McClung, who needed 32 points to break the record ended the night with 41.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
We keep the mild temperatures with an increase in showers and possible thunderstorms.Read More »